Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Back

Well, we’re back. We got back home about 5pm and got the rental van back on time. We’re tired and don’t wish to do it again any time soon, but are thrilled we had the chance to go and take our son and his family with us.

I’ll not write much today, except to say that we’re all fine and had a great time in Michigan, seeing all the relatives. There is a lot to write about, probably more than I’ll have the time or inclination to do over the next several days.

Work is tomorrow. From the tone of a couple of emails I’ve received while on vacation, I think there may be a little different work “climate” now than when I left. It should be interesting, and for me is a little disconcerting…nothing bad, but I like my ruts.

Thanks to all who had a part in making the reunion a success, especially the Michiganders who hosted us and fed us and entertained us. You’re terrific!!

No comments: