Thursday, October 11, 2007

Long Weekend

We are packing to leave for a long weekend. We’ll be going to Branson and staying at a resort on Indian Point. The resort is far from the Branson crowds, and is a place we’ve been before when we wanted to get away.
My brother and sister will meet us there tomorrow evening. We’ll spend the weekend there, then come back on Sunday afternoon. We’ll mostly sit, eat, visit, walk, and do those things that older people generally do. Sis wants to go to SDC to the crafts festival, but as of right now, I’m not sure I want to do that. I may stay back at the motel. Right now, I don’t want to see crowds.
I’ll let you know how it goes there. The motel will be a little crowded, but we should be able to have space to ourselves from time to time. Mike and Handan are good hosts and see to it that we have what we need for a pleasant stay. I don’t know if I’ll blog while there or not. If not, it’ll be a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, relax, enjoy!!!