Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Did I Do OK?

To blog or not to blog…that is the question.  I’m not sure I could quote with any authority any other of Shakespeare’s lines, even though I suffered through some of his literature in comp II down at OCU many years ago.
Oh, you say that really ISN’T a quote from the great one, but rather is a cheap imitation of one of the most recognized sentences in western history!  Well, I’d have to agree with you and say that my inability to quote Shakespeare remains intact.
But the question remains.  I never know if I’ll feel like saying anything until I actually put the blank screen in front of me and start typing.  What comes out may or may not be what I assumed would come out the other end when I started.
Just like this blog, I didn’t have a clue what even the first line would be until it just came out of my fingers.  Then I looked at it and wondered what I would do with it.
So did I do OK today?  Is this something worth your click in your favorites?  Did I make a difference in your day today?  (I’d better quit before the perceived importance of this blog completely obliterates its obvious triviality.)

No comments: