Sunday, June 04, 2006

Decisions


I’m compiling pictures to put into a slide show (digital, of course) for our annual family reunion in July. I have a good scanner and software, and the photos often come out better after the enhancing than they were in the original photo. That’s because many of the originals are 20 or 30 years old and are starting to fade.
The problem is that there are so many, and there are many from the other siblings as well. I’m not sure what to put in and what to leave out. Who can resist the photo that tags along with this blog? Now, just how many photos just like this (well, maybe they have their clothes on) can I leave out?
I may put together two or three shows and let people see them or not, as they wish. Or, I may just grit my teeth and cut out the ones that I don’t think are quite this cute. Decisions, decisions….

No comments: